Fax To Email (Inbound Fax / Virtual Fax Service)
Our Fax To Email service allows you to instantly allocate yourself a local Australian telephone / fax number (e.g. 02 for Sydney, 03 for Melbourne, 07 for Brisbane, 08 for Adelaide and Perth, 026 for Canberra, 036 for Hobart etc) with any faxes sent to that number being emailed instantly to one or more email addresses as you determine.
Try our FREE 7 Day Trial. Set up is instant. In two minutes from now you can be receiving your faxes!
Features of our Fax 2 Email Service
- A local Australian fax number which you can advertise on your web site or business cards.
- Setup is instant. You can be receiving an Inbound Fax in two minutes from now.
- No more faxes lying around the fax machine. Faxes are emailed to you so you can reprint them at any time or forward them on to a colleague or supplier. Think of all the $ you will save on fax toner by not having every fax print out. For $10 per month + GST many clients save that in fax toner alone.
- As long as you have internet access you can receive your faxes anywhere, anytime! You don't have to wait until you get back to the office fax machine.
- Via the web you can instantly amend (add, delete, change) the email address/s your faxes get sent to.
- There are no set-up fees.
- There are no security deposits.
- There is no obligation to continue after the free trial to a paid subscription. The choice is yours.
If you wish to continue with the Fax to Email Service after the free trial we simply obtain your credit card details and upgrade you to a paying subscription. You retain the same fax number/s after the Free Trial. Apart from becoming a paying customer, nothing else changes.
- There are no long term contracts. It's month to month. You can cease the service at any time by giving us a minimum of just one working day's notice. There are no cancellation fees.
- If you have an existing fax number there is no need to change that number. Simply divert your existing fax number to your unique fax number allocated by us during the free trial setup process.
- For a complete Virtual Office solution you can add additional services to your Virtual Fax to Email account e.g. have a live receptionist answer and handle your calls with our Message Service or Virtual Receptionist Live Answering Service. Or add a Virtual Address at any one of our 50+ business centres Australia wide.
- An interstate or national presence across Australia has never been more cost effective. From $40 per month you can have a Virtual Receptionist answering your calls plus $10 a month for Fax to Email.